Top 9 at 9: Miley Cyrus' super short shorts, Macy's Herald Square open on Thanksgiving, & more
Fashion icon Lee Miller is the subject of a glorious new book by Becky E. Conekin, on shelves today, that's a must-read for any well-read fashionista.
- In a move that surely marks the beginning of a retail trends, Macy's Herald Square in New York City will be open for Thanksgiving this year.
- Kate Bosworth is gorgeous on the cover of the new Lucky magazine, and she dishes on her dream wedding.
- Fifth & Pacific has sold Juicy Couture to Authentic Brands Group to the tune of $195 million. Why the major move? The company hopes to focus on super hot Kate Spade.
- In a surprising move, Urban Outfitters is building its very own town center in Devon, Pennsylvania complete with a hotel, restaurants, and sister retailer Anthropologie.
- Royal wedding rumors abound! Bachelor Prince Harry may be putting a ring on girlfriend Cressida next year! Get the full scoop here.
- In anticipation of Friday's release of the new "Romeo and Juliet" film starring StyleList-fave Hailee Steinfeld, we've counted down 3 looks we're excited to see on the screen!
- Miley Cyrus rocked the "Today Show" plaza in a relatively low-key outfit for her the singer lately--if we discount the super-super-super short shorts that is!
We sat down with the stunning Elizabeth Hurley to discuss the importance of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Read the interview here.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!