Top 9 at 9: Scarlett Johansson named sexiest woman alive, Kate Moss for Topshop and more
Congrats, ScarJo! Scarlett Johannson has been named "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine.
- Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron attended the Variety Power of Women event this weekend, Nicole in L'Wren Scott and Charlize in Stella McCartney.
- Diane Kruger stepped out in a showstopping Jonathan Saunders dress.
Versace has confirmed a collaboration with singer M.I.A., who will create a capsule collection inspired by counterfeit Versace items found in the London marketplace.
- For the premiere of American Horror Story: Coven, Emma Roberts rocked a cut-out Cushnie et Ochs dress and white pumps.
Big news!! Kate Moss is creating a line for Topshop -- to launch in April!
- At the Variety's Power of Women event, Hannah Simone of New Girl looked lovely in Oscar de la Renta.
Start Today, the company that operates Japan's largest online portal has launched an online mall for teens, with Cara Delevingne as their front girl!
- Jennifer Lopez stunned as per usual in this figure-hugging Zuhair Murad gown.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!