Scarlett Johansson's 10 sexiest looks, in honor of her Esquire win
- There's nothing sexier than a little black dress, something Scarlett knows well. She wears black often, but we're loving this mini she wore to the premiere of Don Jon.
- At the Venice Film Festival, Scarlett had all eyes on her in this off-the-shoulder black gown.
- Johansson vamped up this high neckline dress by choosing sheer accents and bold lipstick.
- We're loving the pop of color on this dress and the peplum helps accentuate her curves.
- Sheer and lacy are always a recipe for a sexy dress!
- Scarlett is one of our favorites because her sultriness is more subtle than in-your-face. The open back on her Oscars gown is super sexy and chic.
- A little bit of skin and a lot of sparkle.
- Short and sassy is definitely the way to go at the MTV Movie Awards, and we're loving Scarlett's flowing waves.
- A cut-out neckline is a perfect way to show some skin in a classy way, and choosing red really makes this dress have some va-va-voom!
- A longer, flowy skirt is made super sexy with this corseted top for the Met Gala -- she looks like she's channeling tinker bell a little, but we love it!
Scarlett Johansson has been named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive, and in honor of her win we rounded up her sexiest looks on the red carpet. The 28 year-old beauty has been compared to Marilyn Monroe countless times throughout her career and was also the winner of Esquire's Sexiest Woman in 2006.
Johansson has graced the lists of beautiful women for magazines like GQ, Maxim and Men's Health through the years, and she does it effortlessly. The thing is, Scarlett is sexy, but not in an in-your-face kind of way. She knows that a dress with a higher neckline is made sexy with a low back, and that showing off your legs is often all you need to do to make a statement.
Click through the gallery to see Scarlett Johansson's 10 sexiest looks!