The 25 best street style snaps from Paris Fashion Week
As usual, we've saved the best for last–even though Paris is at the end of the packed fashion month schedule, it never falls short on style. There's just something about the City of Lights that inspires people to pull out their most amazing bags, shoes, and clothes.
- A skirt and backpack in one–somehow this totally seems functional.
- There’s no hint of Western in this fringed jacket.
- We’re jealous of Caroline Issa’s color-blocking skills.
- The best part of this shot is the outfit. The second is the photobomber.
- Kenzo’s all-seeing eye is watching you.
- Fur-tastic! Peep the shoes.
- Like the chicest superhero around.
- Somehow, these oversized proportions totally work.
- Natasha Goldenberg has the blues.
- Is there anyone who so constantly looks as pulled together as Ulyana Sergeenko?
- In this case, we’ll allow for a popped collar.
- Natalie Joos mixes roosters with roosters.
- We can’t even imagine the weight of this leather coat, but we still really want it.
- Natalie Joos proves that less is more.
- Yasmin Sewell has nailed minimalism.
- We can’t think of many people who could pull off this skirt, but she’s making us want one.
- We love the subtle matching of nails to lips–and of course, the cat-eared hat.
- Channeling old school Paris glamour? Très chic!
- We can’t decide which we like more–the outfit or her amazing smile.
- Eva Chen’s smile says it all: This outfit is a win.
- Does it get more adorable than puppy faces? (Yes, we know–kitten faces.)
- While we admire these giant earrings, we’re a bit worried for her earlobes. They look heavy!
- Miroslava Duma dares to wear a green leather coat.
- Chiara Ferragni rocks Black Swan chic.
- Carine Roitfeld. Need we say more?
Click through the gallery above to see our top picks for the 25 best street style garbs during Paris Fashion Week!
More from Fashionista:
The best bags from Spring 2014 runway shows
Our guide to the best pink coats for fall
"Perfectionist" Kerry Washington isn't too stressed about being the best dressed person in the world
The 3 most buzzed about shows from day 9 of Paris Fashion Week