Sandra Bullock, Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, & more of this week's best & worst celeb style
From NYC premieres to Paris Fashion Week, the stars were out in full force this week. Sandra Bullock glowed in white at the premiere of "Gravity" and Kim Kardashian stunned, showing major skin in Paris. Some celebs, like Katy Perry, were total flops, while others looked absolutely fab
- Sandra Bullock glowed at the NYC premiere of her new film "Gravity" in a white Giambattista Valli dress.
- Olivia Palermo can do no wrong in our book--especially attending the Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week in this leopard print dress and bright pink jacket!
- We're not fans of Dakota Fanning's mixed sheer dress that reached the cobble stone streets outside the Louis Vuitton spring 2014 runway show.
- Dakota Fanning's little sister Elle looked gorgeous at the Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Week spring 2014 runway show.
- We're mad for plaid, but we're not fans of Rita Ora's eye-popping get-up.
- We love nothing more than a statement lip, and Princess Charlene of Monaco's bold magenta lip is a beauty hit.
- It's been a while since Stephanie Pratt, of "The Hills" fame, has been on our TV screens, but she looked absolutely fab this week on the red carpet wearing a sexy blue dress and complementary bright orange heels.
- We love Rebel Wilson in just about anything, and the funny lady rocked this gorgeous purple dress.
- We love Lorde's music, but we're not fans of her strange style.
- Angie Harmon's electric floral print dress had us in awe this week. There's no better way to do Paris Fashion Week!
- We have no words for what Katy Perry is wearing. And that hair! Just no all around.
- Even in a simple black frock, Gwen Stefani looks as gorgeous as can be--especially with her bold red lip!
- We're not fans of Carey Mulligan's brown locks--we miss the blonde Carey!
Click through the gallery above to check out the best and worst of this week's celeb style!