The 45 best hairstyles from Fashion Week
We've already come clean about our shoe-stalking problem, but what you may not know is that we have a similar obsession when it comes to spotting locks we love. Give us a perfectly-executed ombre or a fresh take on a top knot and we're all googly eyes. Yep, we're hair stalkers, too - and you won't believe the styles we spotted at NYFW.
- Kelly Joyce's blonde waves and bright shorts have us California dreaming.
- Taye Hansberry's arm party is fab, but we're still locked in on those bangs.
- Blonde and neat is the best complement to Jacey Duprie's black-and-white ensemble.
- Tousled Heather Gramston.
- We could write a ballad about Aimee Song's hair.
- Chermelle Edwards steps outside the coffee house to show off her killer style.
- The messy part is an art in itself.
- We always love what Teen Vogue beauty director Elaine Welteroth does with her bouncy hair.
- Amanda Weiner's carefree look includes beachy waves and an iced coffee.
- Eva Chen channels the '60s with groovy round glasses and a center part.
- Sometimes, you've just gotta put a bow on it.
- Face framing 101.
- Blonde and blue.
- Wouldn't it be great if your hair looked like this every day?
- One-strap dress, two-toned hair.
- Bangs on bangs on bangs on Krystin Hargrove.
- Kim Pesch's top knot is kind of perfect.
- More purple hues.
- Maggie Vasconi's super-straight look.
- Erin Wasson's smirk tells us she's never revealing her gorgeous hair tips.
- Karen Hill's structured look goes from top to top knot.
- Is this hair full of secrets? It's so big.
- Tonya Papanikolov's curls are perfect with those ruffles.
- Black glasses, bold lip.
- Ni Ma Ford's blonde hair and pink lips are a modern take on Barbie.
- Mary O'Regan is proof that red heads should wear red.
- Messy hair, don't care.
- We're digging Jessie Artigue's turban and subtle waves.
- Ashley Turchin's slightly-tinted look.
- Shonna Patterson's heart-shaped glasses and swept-back cut are everything.
- Ella Catliff does the blunt bob.
- Such an effortless look paired with natural makeup.
- Girl, look at that body! Chelsea Leyland's got volume for days.
- Jasmine Schutt may be off duty, but she's certainly working this flat top.
- Laurel Pantin shows us short hair is where it's at.
- Rachel Xie's bold, red-ombre hair.
- It doesn't get more awesome than this.
- Solange's natural tresses are all attitude.
- Platinum hair paired with bright pink lips on Linda Toll.
- Kelly Osbourne's lavender locks.
- Glamour's Christina Perez looking very ladylike.
- Round and round we go.
- Preetma Singh's touch of color has us going green.
- Braids over blocks of color? Yes, please.
DIY looks for short hair
Found on bloggers, models, and fashion enthusiasts alike, we've found the best-tressed ladies of New York's most influential week of style.
Click through the gallery above to see the 45 best hairstyles spotted at Fashion Week!
Photographed by Mark Iantosca
More from Refinery 29:
Braids are back and cooler than ever!
Are side ponytails back?
A fresh take on a bun