Style throwback: Gwen Stefani's 10 hottest looks
Gwen Stefani has one of the most uncannily unique styles in Hollywood.
- Hanging backstage at the Berkley Community Theater, Gwen rocks a midriff-baring crop tank and a furry jacket.
- At VH1's 5th Annual Race to Erase MS Gala, Gwen displays her funkier side, rocking a bindi and multiple buns. Obviously, she didn't forget her signature crop top.
- This outfit, furry bikini and all, continues to be one of the most memorable to ever come off the MTV Video Music Awards red carpet.
- Rocking a cheetah print design from her own line, L.A.M.B, Gwen stunned at MTV Video Music Awards.
- Gwen went for a simple, sophisticated makeup look with her sequined dress at the NRJ Music Awards.
- This 1930s-inspired gown Gwen wore to the Costume Institute Gala at the Met was completely her own design!
- Gwen wore another L.A.M.B. creation at the amFar Gala at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Also at Cannes, Gwen rocked this Armani Prive creation -- how cute are those bows?!
- A topknot and bold red lip are two of Gwen's signature beauty looks, as seen here at the MOCA Gala.
- Ever the trend-setter, Gwen usually catches on to what's going to be hot before the rest of Hollywood does. Here, she rocks a peplum top, sheer details, and pointy-toe pumps.
Between her duties as a recording artist, fashion designer, and mom, we're not sure how she does it, but Gwen always manages to look pulled together and insanely stylish.
In honor of the former No Doubt star's 44th birthday today, we're taking a look back at some of her most memorable looks over the years.
Click through the gallery to see some of Gwen's most iconic style moments!