Kelly Ripa's best looks
Happy birthday Kelly!
- Kelly looked lovely in this icy blue Carolina Herrera gown at the Unicef Snowflake Ball in 2012.
- For a pre-Oscars taping of their show, Kelly and Michael wore their black-tie best.
- Kelly shimmered in this metallic dress while visiting Jimmy Kimmel.
- The red carpet called for another gorgeous Carolina Herrera dress for the Oscars in February.
- We're obsessed with this flirty Cynthia Rowley dress Ripa wore to the Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in Media event.
- While out and about in NYC, Kelly looked cool and casual in a striped Isabel Marant skirt and simple tee.
- Kelly wore a pretty floral wrap dress while filming in NYC.
- Kelly's outfits are always beautiful on LIVE with Kelly and Michael, but we loved this one's floral skirt by Marni.
- She wore this pretty Intermix dress with cutout wedges to a QVC event this summer.
- Jumpsuits are a fashion favorite right now, and Kelly was on trend this July in a stunning Stella McCartney number.
Kelly Ripa turns 43 today, October 2nd. To celebrate her birthday, we took a look back at her style over the last year and picked a few of our favorite looks. She's always impeccably dressed on Live! with Kelly and Michael that it was hard to choose, but we picked a lot of looks that we know Kelly styled herself, outside of the show.
Take a look through the gallery above to see her best outfits since last year, and be sure to wish her a happy birthday!