Cover-All Announces New Version of Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite with Collaborative, Social
Cover-All Announces New Version of Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite with Collaborative, Social & Self Service BI Capabilities
Incredibly easy-to-use features enable pervasive decision-making through collaboration in real-time: Analyze, Socialize & Decide
MORRISTOWN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cover-All (NYSE MKT:COVR), a leading provider of innovative and modern P/C insurance technology solutions announced the immediate availability of the latest version of the Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite. This new release provides ease-of-use reporting and analytics, while offering social media style features designed to improve information collaboration and decision-making.
The Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite contains several new analytical visualization tools that make data analysis easier and more insightful; a restyled and upgraded user interface (UI) provides improved navigation and enables independent report building from a single solution. This release also includes many enhancements designed to improve enterprise wide knowledge-sharing through report annotations to communicate outlier data points, public or private discussion on selected analysis - all of this to share analysis to support better decision-making.
The Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite is a real-time, ultra-configurable, intuitive BI and analytics solution which allows for identification of insurance capacity gaps to invest in profitable programs, improved agency management through performance and trends, and improved product selection. Further, the location intelligence feature allows insurance organizations to create visual, interactive, location-based models of complex insurance data.
The major features, enhancements and improvements of this release include:
- Restyled self-serve UI with enhanced navigability, usability, and interactivity to create, browse, search and share content
- Quick and easy ad-hoc analysis tool with enhanced drag-n-drop report building
- Enhanced data drilling capabilities, such as drill down, multiple report drill through, and drill anywhere capability for insurance
- Collaboration BI features such as report annotations, public or private discussion threads, timeline and several other social capabilities
- Advanced data visualizations with interactive content through brushing, colored metrics across the analysis, time series, report summaries, series selection
- Rule-based and schedulable automatic content delivery
- Enhanced native mobile app for the iPad and iPhone
- Enhanced P/C insurance content including out-of-the-box reports, KPIs and dashboards
- Location intelligence to perform geospatial analytics on insurance data
- Pro-active alerts for monitoring business performance through exception reporting
- Increasing and mature inventory of 160+ insurance specific metrics that can be analyzed by 100+ aspects of insurance business
"The new Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite has been receiving very positive reviews from industry analysts," said Shailesh Mehrotra, SVP, Product Management & Technology at Cover-All. "Our P/C focused BI and analytics solution introduces several new features that make analytics easy for business users or technologists. The new collaborative and self-service features are wrapped in a sleek UI and provide capabilities to promote easier knowledge sharing across departments and more informed decision-making."
The Cover-All Business Intelligence suite is a complete BI and analytics solution with responsive visualization and self-serve collaborative tools targeting business users for wide user adoption. On an enterprise scale, Cover-All provides a robust state-of-the-art, browser-based family of Policy, BI, Claims and Studio solutions designed for P/C Insurance to deliver products to market faster, enhance quality, ensure compliance, and reduce costs through operational efficiencies.
About Cover-All Technologies
Cover-All provides P/C insurance professionals a robust state-of-the-art, browser-based family of Policy, Business Intelligence, and Claims solutions designed to deliver products to market faster, enhance quality, ensure compliance, and reduce costs. With offices in Morristown, NJ, Manhattan and Honolulu, Cover-All continues its tradition of developing technology solutions designed to revolutionize the way P/C insurance business is conducted.
Additional information is available online at www.cover-all.com .
Renata Bell, 808-675-2101
Director of Marketing
KEYWORDS: United States North America New Jersey
The article Cover-All Announces New Version of Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite with Collaborative, Social & Self Service BI Capabilities originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.