Katie Holmes, Cher, Elizabeth Hurley, Miley Cyrus, & more of this week's best & worst dressed celebs
From Miley Cyrus to Katie Holmes to Kate Hudson, the stars were out in full force this week. While some celebs like the Kardashian sisters and Lindsay Lohan looked absolutely fabulous, others, like Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne, were total style flops.
- Stunning on the runway, (former Guest Editor!) Naomi Campbell stunned on the runway with sleek hair, all white outfit, and black shoes.
- Is that a raincoat M.I.A.'s wearing? Matched with the printed pants and bright red shoes--M.I.A.'s look was a style mess.
- Stunning in sexy sheer, Paula Patton, wife of "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke, glowed on the red carpet.
- Paris Hilton may be wearing fingerless Chanel gloves, but her look is far from high style.
- Lauren Conrad looked adorable in a fun floral dress and complementary nude heels.
- Lorde may have one of the hottest song in the world right now--"Royals"--but this outfit looked as if it's from a different century.
- Looking as cute and casual as can be, Sarah Jessica Parker stepped out and proved that she looks gorgeous no matter what she's wearing.
- With knee-high boots and retro gym shorts, Vanessa Hudgens is carving out her own distinct style.
- Lindsay Lohan knows that leather is one of this fall's biggest trends, and she looked absolutely amazing in this black leather jacket.
- We're seriously confused by Cher's crazy black and gold outfit, not to mention the ill-fitting pink and purple scarf.
- Gorg Olivia Wilde appeared on the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno" sporting super trendy hair braids.
- Could Katie Holmes have looked anymore stunning? Wearing a classic blue denim jacket, the Hollywood beauty glowed in NYC this week.
- Rihanna's eclectic outfit was far from a style hit.
- Model Coco Rocha was breathtaking at the opening of the Metropolitan Opera in a dark blue gown.
- Former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon looked as sexy as could be in a sheer blue striped dress.
- With a brand new tan, pop princess Ke$ha wowed us with her look.
- Britney Spears looked jaw-droppingly gorgeous less than a week after announcing her Las Vegas residency.
- Kristin Cavallari got a jumpstart on spring 2014 with her adorable two-piece butterfly outfit.
- Miley Cyrus has not been having the best style moment this week--especially after donning this creation.
- Uh, Avril? is that you under there?
- Katy Perry is not in tune with her personal style--and this hairstyle was all sorts of wrong.
- Taking the cutout trend to stylish new heights, Kate Hudson looked gorgeous in this purple jumper.
- We're not sure what Maria Menounos was thinking when she hit the red carpet with this hairstyle!
- The Kardashian sisters re-emerged this week looking more gorgeous than ever!
Click through the gallery above to check out the best and worst of this week's celeb style!