Top 9 at 9: Cocker spaniel thefts on the rise after Kate Middleton spotted out and about with family dog
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Kate Hudson, along with ANN Inc. CEO Kay Krill and ANNpower Vital Voices Initiative grant winner Monica Mishra, spoke about empowering emerging female leaders at the Clinton Global Initiative on Wednesday. Read more about it here.
- The Kardashian/Jenner sisters stepped out earlier this week to attend the iHeart Radio music festival. Get all the details of their appearance here.
- See the worst and best of celebrity style this week here.
- Here's a look back at the 45 (yes, 45!) best hairstyles at NYFW.
- Want a win one editor's favorite hair dryer? We've got a Twitter giveaway going where you could get a chance to snag your own. Get the details here.
- Rent the Runway is launching its first app! Read more about it over here.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have added a new member to their clan, and he's causing a little bit of controversy. According to the Evening Standard, cocker spaniel thefts are on the rise in the UK after Lupo joined the family.
- Anna Dello Russo attended the Lanvin show in Paris, wearing, of course, Lanvin.
- Hailee Steinfeld wore Versus Versace J.W. Anderson for an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!