Michelle Obama stuns in Carolina Herrera at First Ladies luncheon
First Lady Michelle Obama looked radiant yesterday as she hosted First Ladies from around the world in Harlem. She was wearing a stunning navy and white cap-sleeved dress by Carolina Herrera with her hair in soft waves.
- Michelle Obama spoke about the work that all of the first ladies are doing to improve the lives of women and children in their countries.
- FLOTUS greets Princess Charlene of Monaco.
- Mrs. Obama greets Michelle Muscat of Malta.
- FLOTUS and Tobeka S. Zuma, First Lady of South Africa.
- Mrs. Obama poses with Colombian First Lady María Clemencia Rodríguez Múnera.
- Our First Lady and Yoo Soon-taek, wife of U.N. Secretary Genaral Ban Ki-moon.
About 50 wives of dignitaries, in town for the UN General Assembly, gathered for a luncheon at The Studio Gallery which features modern and contemporary black art. Mrs. Obama told her guests that she brought them to Harlem because "this community ... is infused with a kind of energy and passion that is quintessentially American."
Among the women at the event was Princess Charlene of Monaco, who would have been Grace Kelly's daughter-in-law, and she too looked radiant wearing a sleeveless white dress.
Click through the gallery above to see more First Lady style from the luncheon.