Sightline Interactive and Vantiv™ Gaming Solutions to Showcase the Cashless Payment Transformation a
Sightline Interactive and Vantiv™ Gaming Solutions to Showcase the Cashless Payment Transformation at Global Gaming Expo 2013
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sightline Payments® (Sightline), a leading payments provider to the gaming industry - together with its strategic partner Vantiv Inc. (NYS: VNTV) - is demonstrating how its award-winning Loyalty Card Plus® prepaid card solution will transform the gaming ecosystem.
Vantiv and Sightline's exhibit (Booth #4024) will showcase how combining the functions of a prepaid account with existing casino loyalty card programs can result in increased convenience and simplicity for gaming patrons and operators alike.
Key features of the prepaid solution include:
- Slot Systems: Our proprietary SPANTM network ties a casino's existing loyalty card to access prepaid funds, allowing real-time wagering account transfers in and out at the slot device.1
- Table Games and Poker Rooms: Our webSPANTM application can run on existing hardware in the pit or at the casino/poker room cage, performing chip purchases or redemptions to/from the prepaid card, as well as real-time cash loads.1
- Redemption Kiosks: The prepaid card can be used at kiosks to print slot tickets and to redeem slot tickets, placing value back on the card.1
- iGaming and Mobile: Prepaid funds can be used to load wagering accounts for online and mobile gaming. Our proprietary SPANTM network provides high approval rates, and offers the confidence and convenience of instant cash outs.1
- Jackpots: Patrons can have immediate access to their funds and increased peace of mind when they have jackpots credited directly to their prepaid card. In addition, the inefficiency of hand pays is reduced.1
- Retail Purchases: The prepaid card can be used for food and beverage, retail and entertainment purchases - both on and off the casino property - everywhere Discover® is accepted. And, cash withdrawals can be made at ATMs nationwide.
- Customer Intelligence: The prepaid card gives casino marketing a better view of what patrons are spending their money on both inside and outside the casino. Marketing can use that intelligence to better incentivize patrons with the things they really value. And, they can put those incentives directly into the prepaid account.
"It's pretty remarkable what our prepaid technology can do when it comes to changing the payments landscape in both iGaming and brick-and-mortar gaming," said Kirk Sanford, Sightline Payments CEO and President. "The breadth of operators now backing Loyalty Card Plus demonstrates significant industry support for a safe, secure, and responsible prepaid payment solution in both on-property and online environments."
G2E attendees are invited to join Omer Sattar, EVP Prepaid & Interactive, who will be moderating a panel titled, "A View of the Customer: Armed with Data" on Tuesday, September 24, at 9:15 a.m.-10:15 a.m. The panel will focus on cross-marketing terrestrial and online players and how to collect, analyze and utilize information. Experts in the field will offer training on key concepts and explain how operators can make the most of the information they're given.
About Sightline Payments
Sightline Payments is the U.S. gaming industry's leading program manager of prepaid debit card programs, more specifically, general purpose reloadable prepaid cards and casino affiliated marketing services. We serve the estimated 37 million casino loyalty cardholders who enjoy the many benefits of an integrated casino loyalty rewards program with an open and closed access network prepaid card. Loyalty Card Plus™ is the trademarked brand of Sightline Interactive. Sightline Interactive is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sightline Payments and both companies are headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For more information, please contact Diran Kludjian, EVP Sales, at 702-851-4747 ext. 204 or visit www.sightlinepayments.com.
About Vantiv, Inc.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYS: VNTV) is a leading, integrated payment processor differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform. Vantiv offers a comprehensive suite of traditional and innovative payment processing and technology solutions to merchants and financial institutions of all sizes in the U.S., enabling them to address their payment processing needs through a single provider. We build strong relationships with our customers, helping them become more efficient, more secure and more successful. Vantiv is the third largest merchant acquirer and the largest PIN debit acquirer, based on number of transactions in the U.S. The company's growth strategy includes expanding further into high growth payment segments, such as ecommerce, payment facilitation (PayFacTM), mobile, prepaid and information solutions, and attractive industry verticals, such as petroleum, business-to-business, government, healthcare, gaming and education. For more information, visit vantiv.com.
Disclosure: Jurisdictional restrictions may apply. Loyalty Card Plus may not be used to fund illegal internet gaming transactions.
1 Subject to applicable regulatory approvals.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Nevada
The article Sightline Interactive and Vantiv™ Gaming Solutions to Showcase the Cashless Payment Transformation at Global Gaming Expo 2013 originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.