Celebrity hair color inspiration for fall
Leaves are falling, apples are back in season and you find yourself not being able to get through a morning unless you've gotten a hot latte. This only means one thing: fall is here. Besides breaking out the sweaters and boots, we figured you may need some inspiration for a new hair color this season.
- Miranda Kerr and her honey sprinkled hair scream fall and can brighten up anyone's face.
- Try Lea Michelle's dark chocolate colored hair that will transition beautifully into the winter season.
- Julianne Hough shows us how bright blonde is done the right way. We love her icy blonde highlighted hair.
- Use Jessica Chastain as inspiration for a fierce fall hue and go for a glossy red hair color.
- Khloe Kardashian is known for her rich and immaculately blended ombre hair. Try this if you aren't ready for a new color commitment but just want a little sprucing up.
- The famous Blake Lively and her blonde locks will never get old, and if you're inclined to lighter locks, we suggest trying this hue for fall.
- Isla Fisher is known for her fiery red hair, and this color is gorgeous for paler girls, giving a boost of radiance around the face.
- Jessica Alba is glowing here and her gorgeous cocoa colored hair shines as well.
- Lily Aldridge has a beautiful mix of brunette and blonde balayage highlights, perfect for the fall.
- We can't get enough of Jennifer Aniston and her tousled blonde hair shown here. By embracing your natural color and throwing in some highlights for a multi-dimensional look, you've got a match made in heaven.
What better way to change up your look than to spruce up your hair color? To help with the transition, we looked to celebrities for the best fall hair color inspirations. Take a look at our picks for amazing hair autumn hair colors above, and tell us which color you'll be rocking this fall in the comments below.
More from Beauty High:
How to get the perfect ballerina bun
8 new ways to wear eyeliner
Kate moss' net worth: How rich is she really?
An owner's guide to naturally wavy hair
Find the most flattering hairstyle for your face shape