Top 9 at 9: a new app for trying on glasses, SJP wears two designers at once, and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Fitness bands like the Jawbone UP are kind of all the rage right now, and we show you how to style them with the rest of your arm party here.
- Head over here to check out our contest with Arbonne, where you have a chance to win a luxurious Arbonne RE9 Advanced skincare set.
- Glasses.com has a new app that lets you virtually try on pairs of specs, so you'll never have to be unsure about buying a pair of glasses online again. Even better, Glasses.com has partnered with Brad Goreski and Blo blow-dry bar to help spiff up your new look. From September 24-28, customers who download the new Glasses.com iPad app will receive 50% off at Blo salons nationwide. And as for Brad? You can find his favorite eyewear picks for fall over here.
- In collaboration news, Converse has joined forces with avant garde French brand Maison Martin Margiela to create classic Chuck Taylors and Jack Purcells that are completely painted white. Sounds pretty cool to us. Read more about it here.
- London Fashion Week just ended, and Fashionista recapped their favorite looks from the shows here.
- Selena on stage in...pajamas?! Yikes. We've got all the celebrity fashion hits and misses for the week over on Fab or Flop.
- Blake Lively, the face of Gucci Premiere, attended the Beauty in Wonderland exhibition party in Milan last night, wearing this Gucci jumpsuit.
- Miranda Kerr attended the Broadway opening night of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, wearing gorgeous seafoam J.Mendel dress.
- Sarah Jessica Parker attended this fall's New York City Ballet Gala at Lincoln Center last night, wearing a bustier by Prabal Gurung with a skirt by Olivier Theyskens. The collaboration was named "Meeting of Two Minds".
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!