Prince George is already more powerful than his parents
According to London's Evening Standard, Prince George is already more powerful than his parents Kate and William. On a list of the top 1000 influential individuals in London for 2013, little baby George ranks number one.
- Kate and William with baby George, taken by Michael Middleton.
- Kate and William pose with baby George and pup Lupo.
- One day following George's birth, Kate and William came out to present their son to the world around 7:20pm BST, glowing as new parents.
- Kate looked absolutely stunning, wearing a light blue polka-dotted Jenny Packham dress.
- Happy family!
- Kate looks down at George's little wave as William says hello to the crowd above.
- The couple smiled at well-wishers and press that surrounded the entrance to the Lindo Wing.
- Smiling for the cameras, Kate held their newborn son close.
- He's ready for his close-up! Presenting the Prince of Cambridge.
- Here's the hand-off, gentle as can be, Kate passes their son to William's waiting hands.
- William looking down at his son George.
- Kate looks adoringly at William as he jokes that the baby "has her good looks, thankfully."
- Kate and William laugh with the press -- clearly blissfully happy with their newest addition!
Said the Standard, "The eight-week-old son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge was chosen because he has become the capital's biggest global ambassador." Wait, what? We're not sure what he's done besides cooed and given a royal wave, but hey, everyone around the world does know his name. The little Prince beat out the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson(2) who topped the list last year, as well as Prime Minister David Cameron(4). Kate Middleton came in at number 7, while Prince William tied with his brother Harry at spot 11.
Harry Styles was the youngest person to make the top 20 after Prince George (just one slot below the Queen!), and Cara Delevingne ranked exactly 20 with her continually-rising supermodel status. (The Evening Standard)
Click through the gallery above to see baby George's first moments in the spotlight. What do you think? Should George have ranked higher than his parents, the Mayor of London and Prime Minister Cameron?