Faux leather under $50 you've gotta see to believe
Where there's a will, there's a way . . . including within the fashion space. While the price of buttery-soft leather leggings, boxy tees, and classic motorcycle jackets can make even the most avowed clotheshorse blush, there's a bounty of faux pieces out there ready to let you get in on the trend without breaking your budget. We hunted down options for top and bottom that help get the look for a fraction of the price.
- The classic pencil skirt is even sexier thanks to the front zip on this Zara find ($40).
- All leather isn't rough and tough in black; this bubblegum pink Asos shift ($30, originally $64) is sweet but chic.
- Love the look of sleek leather skinnies but can't stomach the price? Do this H&M version ($30).
- Beaded details on this Astr top ($34, originally $68) turn the slick fabric into something with a boho vibe.
- Real or not, leather can provide more shape than lighter fabrics like cotton, making it perfect for a peplum like this Nasty Gal tank ($38).
- This American Eagle mini ($50) stands out from the pack thanks to vertical pocket zips and quilted sides.
- Plan on seeing bomber jackets everywhere this Fall. If you like the look in leather, try this Delia's option ($45).
- A touch of leather can add a luxe feel to basics. This Mango tank ($35) is far from simple thanks to the laser-cut accent at the neck.
- Smart shoppers know the value of stocking up on layer-friendly pieces like this blue Tinley Road shell ($35, originally $59).
- Just another skater skirt? Think again! Petite skulls dot this H&M version ($30) for an unexpected twist.
- Throw this boxy Astr motorcycle vest ($50, originally $99) on over anything this Fall for a quick outfit update.
- If you live in your motorcycle jacket once the weather gets crisp, consider how else you can wear the trend. The same feel works on this Dorothy Perkins skirt ($49) thanks to zipper pockets and an angular cross seam.
- All leather doesn't have to be tailored; these mushroom-hued Sabine jogging shorts ($49) have a slouchy feel.
- One of the easiest ways to wear shorts this Fall is in leather — this H&M pair ($25) is practically begging to be worn with tights and booties!
- The laser-cut front on this Mossimo find ($25) makes it undeniably cooler than your average tee.
- You're guaranteed to stand out in this flashy faux metallic pencil skirt ($50, originally $79).
- Worried that leather leggings won't be comfortable? Try Mango's paneled pair ($45) that has a softer fabric in back.
- Stylish ladies that like to stand out from the crowd can try their leather look in a different hue and with laser-cut details, both found on this Mimi Chica shirt ($42).
- If slightly longer hemlines are more your style, check out Joe Fresh's military-inspired skirt($39) with double rows of buttons.
- The perfect piece to wear with your high-waisted skirts and pants is a top that hits right at the belly button. Give your outfit a luxe look with this Nasty Gal top ($42).
- There's something distinctly Michael Jackson about this cherry red topper ($42) we're kind of digging.
- The most formal sweatshirt around might come courtesy of the quilted leather accents on this Astr top ($27, originally $54).
- Intrigued by leather sweatpants? Try the trend in an affordable Piper version ($49) that won't hurt your wallet as much as the real thing.
- Saucy red feels sweet in a skirted peplum cut($48, originally $64).
- In classic black, American Eagle's simple mini($50) is sure to fit in with everything already in your wardrobe.
- Finish out the last few weeks of warm weather by pairing this cropped shell ($31, originally $52) with shorts and skirts; later, transition it with your favorite denim.
- If you live in leggings, think about adding a faux-leather pair ($36) to the mix.
- The key to keeping a piece like this Zara crop top($36) from reading too sexy? Pair it with proper bottoms like a high-waisted pencil skirt or wide-leg pants.
- For those with a bit of boho in their soul, Forever 21's fringed vest ($43) is a playful piece to wear over a tee or simple dress.
- If your closet already includes more than enough pencil skirts in black and navy, mix things up with this Dorothy Perkins gray number ($45).
- Swap out your simplest tank tops with Love Stitch's boxy faux-leather variety ($32, originally $78) to really up the ante.
- Is your wardrobe missing a wear-with-anything moto jacket? This Old Navy steal ($50) lets you try the trend without shelling out a ton of cash.
- In blush pink, this leather-tipped Ark & Co. skirt($20, originally $69) feels fit for a ballerina.
- Is it possible that the leather vest ($30, originally $79) is even tougher than the moto jacket?
- A body-con dress ($50) gets some extra polish thanks to a faux-leather peplum flounce.
- Remember when oxblood was all the rage? The color works now, too; pick up a piece like this Lily White skater skirt ($44).
- Lightweight leather? The oxymoron comes to life in this perforated tank ($25).
- Head into Fall with a classic leather bomber jacket ($40) ready to be layered over everything.
- Already stocked up on cozy cardigans? Try a chicer variety like this draped, open-front style($50, originally $179).
- The light shade of this colorblock mini from Lush Clothing ($48) will really pop against black tights in the Fall.
- Form-flattering leather comes by way of a long Sparkle & Fade tank ($20, originally $59) cinched right at the middle.
- If you prefer your skirts with some swing and sway, try on this pleated Xhilaration style ($25).
- Clean lines and a classic cut? This simple Joe Fresh jacket ($49) will work on anyone.
- Throw a dash of cranberry into your Autumn wardrobe with Forever 21's chic zip-up vest ($18).
- If the full-on leather look is too much for you, consider leggings with side panels like this Kensie pair ($49).
- Deep burgundy is forever a classic Autumn shade. Add some to your wardrobe with this high-shine Glamorous mini ($30, originally $42).
- Sharp shoulders on this Mural topper ($49, originally $98) make for an especially fierce blazer.
- Searching for the perfect option to wear with chunky oversize sweaters early this Fall? Try a faux-leather pair of roomy shorts ($24) in a fresh blue color.
- Give your black duds a break and try this simple shift ($45, originally $89) in snowy white.
More from PopSugar:
Refresh your work wardrobe for under $50
You can have it all! Our editors shop for fall with $50 or less
No excuses allowed: Sunglasses so cheap you've gotta buy
50 under $50: Jewelry too good to resist