Top 9 at 9: Britney's big announcement, Kerry Washington looks pretty in pink, and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- NYFW may be over, but that doesn't mean you can't partake in the trends now. See the looks we can't wait to try right here.
- Britney Spears confirmed yesterday that she'll begin a two-year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas in December. Read more details here.
- Kerry Washington sported a bright pink Halston Heritage dress and white pumps at an Emmy Awards nominees party in Hollywood last night.
- The CEO behind J.Crew is now on the board of Warby Parker. If things weren't already blowing up for the chic, affordable eyewear line, they definitely are now.
- Designer Aurelie Bidermann has created a video highlighting pieces from her fall collection. Inspired by Andy Warhol's screen test of Edie Sedgwick, and videos of Nico, a member of The Velvet Underground, the short conjures up an image of a carefree Parisian woman.
- Cate Blanchett wore a Givenchy Couture to the London premiere of Blue Jasmine.
- Want to see how you can wear your bikini top as an actual piece of clothing? Find out by clicking here.
- Kate Moss is posing for Playboy in December. Get all the racy details here.
- Nicole Richie hosted the Nordstrom Gala to celebrate the grand opening of Nordstrom Glendale Americana in California yesterday evening, wearing a Jean Paul Gaultier printed creation.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!