Enter to win a part of New York Fashion Week: A look from Lulu Frost's Neon Baroque presentation
The unique looks were styled by Lulu Frost designer Lisa Salzer and she even hand-painted the shoes! The outfit size is itsy-bitsy (we can dream about having a 24" waist!) but the stunning look will serve as a collector's piece that any style lover would fall head over jewels for. How many people can say that they own a piece of New York Fashion Week?
Find out how to enter the giveaway below, and click through the gallery above to check out all of the gorgeous behind-the-scenes pictures from Lulu Frost's Neon Baroque spring 2014 presentation!
It's easy to enter the giveaway! All you have to do is: follow @StyleList and @Lulu_Frost on Twitter and retweet 1 of 7 promotional tweets for a chance to win a 3-piece model's outfit from Lulu Frost's Neon Baroque presentation. The look includes a "Neon Baroque Lace-up Crop Top," "Neon Baroque Multi-colored Tulle Skirt," and a hand-painted "Neon Baroque Block Wedge."
• Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• To enter, you must submit your full named and email address.
• Contest begins on September 17th at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on September 17th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
• You may enter one time.
• One winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• One winner will win one "Neon Baroque Lace-up Crop Top" size 2-4 with adjustable lace-up back, one "Neon Baroque Multi-colored Tulle Skirt" 24" waistline, and one hand-painted "Neon Baroque Block Wedge" from Zara, size 9, with an approximate total retail value of $900.00.
• Click here for complete official rules.