Top 9 at 9: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen attend Estee Lauder fragrance launch and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore a Stella McCartney jumpsuit to the Elle magazine October issue party in London last night.
- At the Estee Lauder 'Modern Muse' fragrance launch party at the Guggenheim Museum last night, Julianne Hough wore a sheer Emilio Pucci dress.
- Joan Smalls got her hands on the first look down the Prabal Gurung spring 2014 runway. Jealous!
- Mary-Kate Olsen and sister Ashley Olsen spent the evening with makeup artist Tom Pecheux.
- Hilary Rhoda rocked a gorgeous Prabal Gurung look from the designer's fall 2013 collection.
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attended the Tusk Conservation Awards at The Royal Society last night, looking positively stunning in a sparkling Jenny Packham dress. Read all the details here.
- Yesterday marked the final day of New York Fashion Week, and we have all the best looks from Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and Marc Jacobs right here.
- On the final day of New York Fashion Week, our photographer caught street style stars like Leandra Medine in action. Get all the looks here.
- Stars like Katie Holmes and Kate Mara have been attending shows all week, and we have the view from the front row right here.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!