Kate Middleton and baby George make a pit stop at... McDonald's?
- One of our all-time favorites, this Jenny Packham gown she wore in 2012 is just perfection.
- Her custom-made Jenny Packham frock for showing off newborn Prince George was simple, pretty and just right.
- Duh, a list of her best looks couldn't possibly exclude her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen wedding gown!
- We know Kate loves lace (and so do we) so we were big fans of this Erdem dress with lace-accented shoulders.
- We loved her canary yellow Jenny Packham dress, even if the wind at the Calgary International Airport sought to fight with it!
- During her pregnancy this year Kate was radiant in polka dots -- plus the dress is from Topshop, so it's even better!
- Kate looked lovely at the BAFTA awards in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.
- One of everyone's favorite dresses, Kate wore Issa for the couple's engagement photos.
- This military-style ensemble by Alexander McQueen is one of our favorites.
- Kate attended a film premiere in this gorgeous dress by Matthew Williamson, and the designer added the embellishment along the neckline just for her.
- Kate looked pretty as can be in this coatdress by Jesire.
- Shortly before welcoming baby George, Kate wore a custom dress and jacket by Jenny Packham to the Queen's Coronation celebration.
- Kate's emerald Emilia Wickstead coatdress is gorgeous - and perfect for St. Patricks day.
- Kate looked lovely in floral Erdem.
- We were so bummed to know this primrose lace dress is by an independent designer, because we want it!
- Kate looked perfect in Alexander McQueen for George's christening.
- This vibrant yellow Emilia Wickstead coat was a great maternity look.
- One of Kate's favorite dresses (and one of ours!) she has worn this Temperley London gown a few times.
- The Duchess is stunning in this emerald dress by the brand Mulberry.
- And duh, wedding dress part 2!
- Kate's powder blue Emilia Wickstead dress was this editor's favorite maternity look.
- We're obsessed with this Alexander McQueen piece -- Kate looks fierce!
- The best part about this Orla Kiely dress is that the pattern is small birds! Too cute.
- Kate had a very colorful pregnancy, here in a bespoke coat by Mulberry.
- Kate stunned at SportsBall in Temperley London.
- Kate may have worn her belt upside-down on this MaxMara coat, but we still loved it.
- It's easy to look fashionable in thousand dollar dresses, but the Duchess can dress down, too!
- A wrap dress is one of the most flattering silhouettes, and Kate chose this one by MaxMara earlier this year.
- Kate wore a stunning blue patterned Jane Troughton coat to a friend's wedding, paired with a Jane Corbett fascinator and black court shoes.
- Alexander McQueen, of course. And isn't this coat amazing?
- The Duchess looked pretty in a grey shift dress by Roksanda Ilincic.
- Hey, stripes are totally fashionable.
Just this week as Kate Middleton and Prince George were traveling back to London from their farmhouse in Anglesey, they took a little pit stop! Apparently, the Duchess was in the driver's seat as she, George and Georgie's nanny headed to London when they pulled into a McDonald's. Yes, really.
Kate was spotted walking into the chain wearing dark skinny jeans, her favorite Ralph Lauren green blazer and Sebago boat shoes. She wore her hair pulled back in a messy bun and looked completely relaxed. Kate got her figure back so quickly (thanks to yoga and a healthy diet) after giving birth that stopping at McDonalds had many wondering, had she's ditched the diet?!
Nope, no Big Mac for the Duchess! Kate left the establishment empty-handed, so it's likely she only stopped in to use the facilities. But even so, can you imagine running into the future Queen of England while grabbing some fries?
Click through the gallery above to see Kate Middleton's best looks.