Jenny Packham, Kate Middleton's favorite designer, can do no wrong
After the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in a perfect powder blue polka dotted dress in July, anyone who wasn't already aware of the name Jenny Packham knows it now. Packham has been one of Kate Middleton's favorite designers for a long time, and we completely understand why.
- Plaid for spring, ladies and gentlemen. We've seen it across shows this week, and Jenny Packham is one of them.
- We loved the mixture of bright, vibrant colors and dreamy pastels on the runway.
- Subtle cutouts: The sleeves of this dress were open on the side with pearl beading along the seams -- and it was stunning.
- Simple, elegant, bright.
- The beading along this silver gown was fluid and gorgeous.
- We loved the deep hue and hint of colorblocking on this dress at the waist.
- Youthful and flirty, this frock would be perfect for an up-and-coming starlet.
- THIS gown has Kate Middleton's name written all over it. Definitely fit for a Princess.
- Like liquid, the sequins on this gown stole the show.
- What stays with you the most about Jenny Packham's gowns is just how much time and effort went into the intricate beading. She can do no wrong.
Her spring 2014 collection was filled with gowns in pastels and bright colors alike, but the star of the show was the intricate beading and sequins that glittered down the runway. A show that was primarily dresses, it's clear that Packham has the formula down when it comes to making a woman look (and feel!) like a million dollars simply by slipping into one of her creations.
It wasn't easy, but we selected ten of our favorite looks from Jenny Packham's Spring 2014 runway show, including one we think is perfect for Kate. Click through the gallery above to see!