Meet the stylists from the StyleList x NMRKT runway show
StyleList and NMRKT brought together 20 leaders in the fashion and beauty industry to style the looks of Spring 2014. On Thursday, we kicked off Fashion Week with our very own runway show at Hudson in New York City!
- Ellie is a StyleList Contributor and the voice behind City Brewed, covering fashion, beauty and the best coffee in NYC.
- Jerome D'Almeida is the man behind Monsieur Jerome, one of our favorite menswear blogs.
- Justin is a creative consultant, freelance writer and the blogger behind Scout Sixteen, a New York based blog focused on menswear and home interiors.
- Claire is our favorite redheaded blogger and self-proclaimed weirdo. When she's not studying at the New School, she's writing De Lune, a very fashionable NYC blog.
- Marcus Troy is a leading lifestyle blogger focusing on fashion, footwear, travel and gadgets.
- Serena is our favorite California transplant, with a passion for spicy foods and - you guessed it - stilettos. Check out her east coast meets west coast style on The Spicy Stiletto.
- You may recognize Jian DeLeon from Complex or his newest gig at Valet Mag.
- Menswear style blogger Freddy Rodriguez is the voice behind Blue Perk. This Texas native headed for NYC to attend the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology and, of course, build his blog.
- After 4 years at Bloomingdale's, Julia started NMRKT, a customizable eCommerce platform for online content providers.
- Willie Green is the Founder, Editor and CEO behind We The Urban - and only 19 at that. If you don't know him yet, you need to check him out immediately.
- Sean Hotchkiss is a writer, editor, creative consultant and brand strategist living in Manhattan. You can follow his creative journey online at Sean Hotchkiss.
- Our favorite DC fashion blogger, Kendal Stopak, joined us to bring a taste of the south to NYC. Follow her fashion everyday on Metropolitan Thread.
The runway featured styles by Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy, Willie Green of We The Urban, Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What and other influential fashion bloggers and editors. Each look encompassed the stylist's view of street style through a unique blend of brands, featuring major designers such as Ferragamo, Ted Baker and Stella McCartney alongside brands like Kaelen, Reformation and Cadet.
Get to know a little bit more about each stylist in the gallery above!