10 flattering center part hairstyles to try now
It may sound simple, but a center part can drastically change the look of your hair. Here are our favorite ways to wear the look.
- We usually associate center parts with long, straight hair, but Sandra Bullock provided the perfect example of a sharp center part and luscious volume.
- Glam up a center part with subtle waves and a bright pink lip.
- Most half-up hairstyles work best with a side part or none at all, but Rachel's center part is a great complement to her bold makeup.
- Side braids are all the rage right now, and they work with a center part, too. Copy Nicole's look by braiding down the hairline on both sides and bringing them together at the side to create a single braid.
- Naomi's center part adds subtle volume to her layered bob. Tease your hair at the root for a similar look.
- Even Lea, who has blunt bangs, has played with a center part. But make sure to not part too far down the head because it can end up looking too severe.
- Layers on each side of your center part frame your features and play up your cheekbones.
- A center part even works on Old Hollywood waves like Jessica Alba's.
- Sleek, center-parted strands have been Gwyneth's signature since the '90s.
- Make an updo more casual with a center part and loose pieces that frame the face.
More from Daily Makeover:
The Most Flattering Hairstyles for Long Faces
How Often Should You Get a Haircut? We Asked an Expert
How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight
5 Beauty Products You Should Never (Ever!) Use