2013 Venice Film Festival: Who wore what
This week, the stars flocked to the shores of Venice, Italy for the Venice Film Festival. They arrived dressed to impress: whether attending photocalls or the red carpet for the premieres of films such as Gravity starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney or today's Philomena starring Judi Dench.
- Sandra Bullock in Alex Perry.
- Sandra Bullock in J. Mendel.
- Virginie Ledoyen in an elegant white gown.
- Mia Wasikowska in Proenza Schouler.
- Gabrielle Union in Miu Miu.
- Michelle Dockery in Miu Miu.
- Freida Pinto in Miu Miu.
- Michelle Williams in Miu Miu.
- Mia Wasikowska in Nina Ricci.
- Michelle Dockery in a sheer navy top and black skirt.
- Dakota Fanning in Alexander McQueen.
- Dakota Fanning in Elie Saab.
- Judi Dench in a sparkling white gown.
- Sophie Kennedy Clark in Stella McCartney.
Actresses Sandra Bullock, Michelle Dockery and Freida Pinto all rocked red dresses while others such as Carey Mulligan and Mia Wasikowska opted for a more demure black and white palette. We must say that after the chaos (albeit fun chaos) of the MTV Video Music Awards, the sartorial choices of some of Hollywood's chicest stars was a breath of fresh air.
Click through the gallery above to see who wore what at the Venice Film Festival 2013 so far, and keep checking back for more snapshots from the red carpet!