Lisa Leslie: Fashion off-the-court
- Lisa presents an award at the 17th Annual Trumpet Awards in a metatllic bronze strapless gown.
- Not sure anyone can pull off a sleek long black dress like WNBA star Lisa Leslie at the 17th Annual ESPY awards.
- Lisa attends the Glamour Magazine 2010 Women of the Year Gala in an electric cobalt one-shoulder chiffon dress by Pamella Roland.
- Lisa attends the premiere of "Think Like A Man" in a leopard print top paired with a gorgeous deep red lip.
- Lisa does her take on the Little Black Dress at the 27th Annuel Great Sports Legends Dinner.
- Looking gorgeous in her black peplum gown, Lisa arrives on the BET Honors 2013 red carpet.
- Lisa proves just how cool casual can look with a simple wool jacket and perfect top.
- Lisa arrives at the premiere of "Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain" wearing all black with a punch of yellow and blue.
- Lisa wows at a VIP pre BET dinner event in a perfectly fitting white dress with metallic accessories.
- Wearing a black leather mini dress with chain embellishments at the 2013 BET Awards, Lisa demonstrates that your dress can also be an accessory.
- Lisa makes a statement appearing like a goddess on the 2013 ESPY red carpet in a stunning white one-shoulder gown and diamond jewelry.
This week we are celebrating with our sister site MAKERS.com as they reach a major milestone of 200 MAKERS in their journey to share the trailblazing stories from the women you know and the women you should know. 200 women--from icons like Hillary Clinton, Diane Von Furstenberg and Ellen DeGeneres to lesser known groundbreakers like coal miner Barbara Burns and the the first female NBA ref Violet Palmer--tell their stories in video interviews on MAKERS.com, and now, WNBA legend Lisa Leslie joins the MAKERS ranks!
A founding member of the WNBA and two-time Olympic gold medalist, Leslie's influence has brought women's professional basketball to the forefront. She was even the first to dunk in the WNBA, checking off a skill that had once been absent from women's basketball. In 2009, Leslie retired from the WNBA and she continues to make waves as a co-owner of her old team, the Los Angeles Sparks.
As incredible as Leslie looked on the court with her undeniable moves, she is also quite the fashionista! Leslie explains in her MAKERS profile how she learned about balancing strength and femininity from her mother who always kept a lipstick tucked in her bra...
Take a look at Lisa Leslie's best looks off the court and on the red carpet, and check out a clip from her MAKERS interview below!