Fab or flop: Miley Cyrus' nude-colored bikini, Sandra Bullock's film festival look, & more celeb style
- From a floral print dress to her bleach blonde hair and visible roots to her hot pink nail polish, we're not sure what look Nicki Minaj is going for.
- Kelly Osbourne took the classic little black dress to the next level with her all leather look.
- Athletic apparel like Austin Mahone's tank top (with a kangaroo pouch!) and baggy pants should not be leather.
- Sandra Bullock looked gorgeous in a color-blocked at the Venice Film Festival! It also didn't hurt that her arm candy was none other than dreamy Clooney.
- New dad Kanye West dresses however he wants, whenever he wants, opting for a casual gray heathered shirt matched with a denim jacket for the VMAs.
- From Rita's Ora's bright orange (and matching lips!) to Iggy Azalea's sheer dress, the two up-and-coming ladies looked sleek at the VMAs.
- Somebody hire JWoww a new stylist stat--we love the fun loving reality star too much to see her fizzle out on the red carpet!
- With a fab new haircut, a stained glass print dress and sexy red heels, Hayden Panettiere hit her stylish look out of the park.
- As Kelly Osbourne proved this week, there's nothing better than a leather little black dress. Real Housewives of New Jersey's Melissa Gorga tried to spice up her look leather LBD with a zipped dress that's about to come undone.
- Gorgeous Nicole Scherzinger wowed us once again with her fitted navy blue jumpsuit and complementary red heels.
- We haven't seen Jersey Shore's Sammi in a while, and unfortunately, her red carpet style hasn't improved much since days at the beach house.
- What can we say? Lady Gaga stepped out in one of her strangest ensembles yet.
- While we're usually fans of Miley Cyrus' off-the-wall style, this nude-colored bikini is all kinds of wrong.
- Michelle Obama looked gorgeous in a colorful Prabal Gurung printed top! White pants topped off her gorgeous end of summer look.
Celebs are fickle fashion creatures. Some weeks they look like a million bucks, and other times you're wondering if they got dressed in the dark. As celebs hit the red carpet, stepped out for lunch, and attended the hottest parties, we were there every step of the way, tracking the best and worst of this week's celeb style!
Plenty of celebs, like Sandra Bullock and Michelle Obama looked absolutely fab this week, while others like Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus turned out to be total flops.
Click through the gallery above to check out the best and worst of this week's celebrity style and find out who's Fab and who's a Flop!