Top 9 at 9: Pinterest invades Fashion Week, J.Crew CEO appears on 'Breaking Bad', and more
- Fashion-obsessed pinners, rejoice! Pinterest has created its first-ever Fashion Week hub page, where influencers like Oscar de la Renta, Elle, and Kate Spade will all populate for the duration of New York, London, Milan and Paris fashion weeks this fall. Read more at WWD.
- Miranda Kerr left a performance of hubby Orlando Bloom's new play on Broadway wearing a flouncy blue, off-the-shoulder dress this weekend. When does she ever not look stunning? We give up.
- If you don't know who Kelly Wearstler is already, or even if you're already familiar with Los Angeles-based interior designer/fashion designer/artist, you should definitely check out this awesome profile of her on Into the Gloss.
- Did you happen to see anyone familiar on last Sunday's episode of Breaking Bad? That's probably because J.Crew CEO Mickey Drexler made a cameo on the ever-popular AMC TV show. Get the scoop on Mickey's role at WWD.
Andre Leon Talley will speak at the 92nd St. YMCA in Manhattan this October, as part of the Upper East Side center's Fashion Icons series. New Yorkers, get excited.
Read more at WWD.
- Cate Blanchett wore Christopher Kane to the Paris premiere of her new film, Blue Jasmine.
- Olivia Munn looked flawless in Michael Kors during a visit to David Letterman in New York City yesterday.
Joe Zee, Elle's esteemed Creative Director, has a new TV show coming out on the Sundance channel. All on the Line will premiere on September 20th.
Get the scoop at Fashionista.
- Jordana Brewster looked cute and polished on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in this Three Floor look.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!