Top 9 at 9: H&M's pop-up shop, TOMS to bring good works to the U.S. and more
- Stop what you're doing right now: in honor of H&M's long-awaited foray into e-commerce, the brand is hosting a pop-up shop in NYC at the Gansevoort Plaza from noon until 8pm, today until August 24th. The pop-up shop features the Paris Fashion Week collection, which is only available online, but all sizes are available to try before you buy. We suggest heading over ASAP!
- Anna Wintour looked pretty in this vibrant Lanvin dress at a Moet & Chandon event.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked chic out and about in London, wearing a silk jumper by Gerard Darel with Michael Kors sandals and a pretty Giorgio Armani tote.
Victoria Beckham told T Magazine that she "absolutely want[s] an empire." We think she'll get what she wants!
- Tina Fey visited the Late Show with David Letterman, wearing a stunning black and white Reed Krakoff dress.
TOMS is bringing its good works home -- will be providing shoes to American children in need.
Click here to read more.
- Heidi glittered at the America's Got Talent post-show red carpet in a Kaufmanfranco dress.
Rosamund Pike attended the premiere of "The World's End" in a black lace Marios Schwab dress.
Rashida Jones and her sister are the newest stars of the latest Band of Outsiders campaign.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!