Battlefield 4 Premium announced
EA and DICE confirmed today Battlefield 4 Premium, an exclusive membership that provides Battlefield players with a slew of add-on content to keep the game fresh long after launch.
"Fan reaction to Battlefield 3 Premium has been nothing short of amazing. We are humbled to see more than 4 million people join in," said Battlefield 4 executive producer Patrick Bach. "With Battlefield 4 Premium we continue to roll out the red carpet, treating our fans like VIPs with a massive amount of new gameplay, exclusive new content and even more benefits at an incredible value."
Today's announcement coincided with the reveal of five already-planned themed digital expansion packs: Battlefield 4 China Rising, Battlefield 4 Second Assault, Battlefield 4 Naval Strike, Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth and Battlefield 4 Final Stand. Below are brief descriptions along with their release windows.
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault - Includes four fan-favorite Battlefield 3™ maps now re-imagined with the power of Frostbite™ 3. Available first on Xbox One.
- Battlefield 4 China Rising - Players fight for dominance across the vast and majestic Chinese mainland. Available December 2013.
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike - Experience dynamic ocean combat as the Chinese armada takes the fight to the sea. Available Spring 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth - The US strikes back engaging in all-out urban warfare. Available Summer 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand - Bring the war to its epic conclusion. Available Summer 2014.
To read the full article, go to GameZone>