The power brow: How Cara Delevingne's eyebrows made "bushy" brows in again
- Cara has become known for her brows, and along with some other Hollywood beauties, has sparked a trend in recent years.
- The Game of Thrones star rocks her bold brows even with a white-blonde wig on the HBO show!
- Brooke has been known for her eyebrows since she first debuted on the scene, and she's never abandoned her look, even when stick-thin brows were in a few years back.
- Kate may be a blonde bombshell but she keeps her eyebrows darker and full.
- Keira's dainty features are perfectly complimented by her bold eyebrows.
- The daughter of Phil Collins, Lily has shot to fame over the last few years and has kept her brows stunningly bold.
- Miss USA-turned-Miss Universe Olivia Culpo's eyebrows frame her eyes perfectly.
- Camilla's dark hair and dark brows look lovely with her skin tone.
As supermodel Cara Delevingne has climbed the ladder to fame, she's officially put "bushy," bold eyebrows back on the map. We know, we know -- it's been done before (thank you, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and Brooke Shields) but now, more than ever, bold natural brows are completely in.
According to the Daily Mail, Google is reporting that recently, searches for "Cara Delevingne" and her brows are surging, while searches for "tweezers" and "eyebrow plucking" have plummeted. Is Cara causing a decline in Tweezer sales? Maybe so! More and more people are looking for the term "fuller brows" and solutions for conditioning their brows and helping them grow out.
We know how hard it can be to get your brows to grow back once they've been plucked for years, but luckily there are plenty of ways to get fuller brows -- or at least fake it while yours grow in! From filling in space with a little brow pencil and powder to using brow treatments to encourage growth, you too can have full brows like Cara, Audrey and Liz.
Delevingne isn't the only star who embraces bold brows -- from Lily Collins to Emilia Clarke, it's definitely a trend across Hollywood today. Click through the gallery above to get some more brow inspiration!