Top 9 at 9: Zara loses its founder, Jen goes back to black and more
- Leave it to Olivia Wilde to look stunning in a Bruce Springsteen t-shirt! She paired the tee with a black asymmetrical Robert Rodriguez skirt for the premiere of her newest film.
Photos have surfaced on Twitter of Beyonce sporting a cute bob hairstyle -- is she tired of the pixie cut already?!
Photo credit: Twitter via Bey_Exclusive
- Jen is back to black! After a brief flirtation with color this week, she's back to her favorite color: looking lovely in this black Alexander McQueen cap-sleeved dress with a leather corset belt.
- Lucky's new editor-in-chief, Eva Chen, debuted her first issue for the magazine this month. Will her expertise and social media prowess save the magazine from dropping ad sales? The New York Times finds out here.
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union pose at the Dwyane Wade Fantasy Camp, and we're loving Gabrielle's bright patterned shorts!
- Rosalia Mera, the seamstress who, along with her husband, co-founded the Spanish fast-fashion empire, Zara, has suffered a stroke and passed away at the age of 69. Mera was the richest woman in Spain. You can read more about her here.
- Brittany Snow looked lovely in Lela Rose at the InStyle Summer Soiree this week -- and we love the bold pops of orange.
OK, between the Isabel Marant and H&M collaboration, Phillip Lim for Target, and now Man Repeller and Superga, our wallets are going to be drained come fall. The new collection, which includes velvet hi-tops and some serious sparkle, debuts this month. You can read more about fall's most exciting designer collabs over at Glamour.
Photo credit: Courtesy of Glamour
- Eva Longoria looked pretty in this black sequined Emilio Pucci dress from the Fall 2013 collection, pairing it with Christian Louboutin pumps.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!