Fab or Flop: Lady Gaga's insane style, Jennifer Aniston's gorgeous hair, & more celeb style
- Getting cozy backstage at the "Teen Choice Awards," Miley Cyrus leaned onto One Direction's Harry Styles in her super sheer top. Styles, took a cue from his mentor and fave music exec Simon Cowell, displayed his chest tattoos with his unbuttoned shirt.
- Olivia Wilde dazzled in a colorful Clover Canyon dress at the Hollywood Foreign Press luncheon.
- Maybe Katy Perry was under the assumption that no one would see her crushed velvet leotard when she stopped by a radio show!
- Looking summer-riffic in L.A., Ashley Tisdale looked like a bombshell on the red carpet with a colorful dress and the perfect just-from-the-beach glowing tan.
- Rihanna stepped out in NYC looking super casual, complete with torn-up jeans, and a new 'do.
- Naturally stunning Bethenny Frankel went patriotic in a cute red, white, and blue dress in support of her latest book.
- Brittany Snow complemented her neutral dress with gorgeous pops of orange on her purse and lips.
- Even when facing serious criminal allegations, Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice rocked the perfect bun and stylish pant suit.
- We seriously can't get enough of Jennifer Aniston's hair! Not only did Jen look gorgeous on the "We're The Millers" London red carpet premiere, but her hair, flawless as always, impressed us even more than usual!
- Lady Gaga was seen running around L.A. in promotion of her new single, "Applause," with paint all over her face to mimic her single cover. Needless to say, we're definitely not fans.
- And just for good measure, a second picture of the star in a different outfit, but still with the paint. Unfortunately, the top knot can't save this look.
Celebs are fickle fashion creatures. Some weeks they look like a million bucks, and other times you're wondering if they got dressed in the dark. As celebs hit the red carpet, stepped out for lunch, and attended the hottest parties, we were there every step of the way, tracking the best and worst of this week's celeb style!
Plenty of celebs, like Jennifer Aniston, Miley Cyrus, and Ashley Tisdale looked absolutely fab this week, while others like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry turned out to be total flops.
Click through the gallery above to check out the best and worst of this week's celebrity style and find out who's Fab and who's a Flop!