The dos and don'ts of a FLASH sale
Here are a few easy tips to help you find the best deals and save money all at the same time!
1) End of season sales -- If you've been noticing an influx of sales lately it's because most retailers are hoping to purge their summer inventory. With fall rapidly approaching, now is the perfect time to snatch those Dolce Vita sandals or the romper you've been eyeing at Zara for a fraction of the price.
2) Look for even more -- Many brands will lure you in with promises of 40-50% off but if you pay close attention, you'll be able to find even bigger savings in the form of shipping discounts. Saving $10 on shipping may not seem like a lot but those numbers add up.
3) Act fast -- With nearly everything on sale, clothes and products will go fast. If you're thinking about mulling over those sunglasses, you're probably too late.
4) Beware of the return policy -- Flash sales mean strict return policies or 'no refunds.' If you're worried about sizing or fit, flash sales can be problematic when that gorgeous print bathing suit doesn't fit.
5) Plan ahead -- We suggest you think ahead! If you need a new bathing suit, wait until the end of summer to buy. If you need a new pair of fall boots, keep your eye out on when the leaves start to fall. Planning ahead will mean the best prices, which will make your bank account very happy.