Minerco Resources, Inc. Releases a Letter to Shareholders
Minerco Resources, Inc. Releases a Letter to Shareholders
NASHUA, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Minerco Resources, Inc. (OTCQB: MINE) (the "Company"), a progressive developer, producer and provider of worldwide commodities solutions, releases the following Letter to Shareholders (also available at www.minercoresources.com).
August 12, 2013
Dear Minerco Shareholder,
As your Chief Executive Officer, my primary responsibility is to deliver shareholder value and to ensure the ongoing success of our company. Additionally, my obligations include keeping shareholders informed about new developments, challenges and opportunities. The entire Minerco - Level 5 team is continually reminded of your constant support, and I wish to personally thank you for your patience and commitment that has been, and will continue to be, essential to Minerco - Level 5's success in the months and years ahead.
It's a very exciting time at Minerco and Level 5. We have made great strides in all areas. We are building a world class beverage company from the ground up, focusing on laying a sturdy foundation and efficiently managing costs. Through our strategic partnership with Power Brands Consulting ("Power Brands"), we have mitigated many risks and avoided many mistakes of a typical beverage startup company.
I would like to highlight a few of the key accomplishments and building blocks we have set in place since the start of Level 5 just ten (10) months ago.
By utilizing our management team's strengths and our strategic partnership with Power Brands, we have overcome many challenges associated with the development and evolution of a start-up beverage company, including product formulation, package design and brand identity.
- We completed the formulation and design of our 1st Generation of the Level 5 Brand:
RISE - Energy Supplement (The Coffee Drinkers' Choice)
CURVES - Women's Supplement
ARMOR - Immunity Supplement
FLEX - Workout Supplement
Based on feedback received from our industry and consumer advisory panels, we believe our products' package designs and flavor profiles are unique and exceptional. Formulation and Design details are available on our website at www.minercoresources.com;
- The entire Level 5 Brand was and is designed to target health conscience consumers focused on great taste, targeted functionality, low calories, and all-natural ingredients;
- We identified our pilot launch market of Southern California due to its large population density, large number of health oriented consumers and vicinity to strategic partners;
- In July, we commissioned the production run of our flagship product: RISE - The Coffee Drinkers' Choice. This first production run is scheduled to be completed this month;
- We contracted with Avanzar, the largest distributor in Southern California, to distribute our entire line of all-natural, functional, products. Avanzar calls on 6,500 retail locations in the region, including but not limited to: Costco, Kroger, Safeway, Whole Foods, Sprouts, Albertsons, Walgreens, CVS, 7 Eleven, AM PM, Quiktrip, Chevron Extra Mile and Circle K;
- We have started the redesign of our websites and the launch of Facebook and Twitter pages for Level 5. The pages are scheduled to be live in coordination with the launch of RISE;
- After months of collaboration with Power Brands and our advisory panels, we have created our first 2nd Generation Level 5 product: Coffee Boost. Coffee Boost was designed to provide all the benefits associated with the Level 5 Brand (great taste, functionality, low calories, and all natural ingredients in a 2.5 oz. bottle) while targeting a different subset of consumers. Coffee Boost can be taken "straight up" or added to coffee for an all-natural, healthy alternative to synthetic flavored creamers and powders. Stay tuned for more details.
A brief overview of our plans for the near future at Level 5 include:
- The official launch of the Level 5 Brand, starting with our flagship formulation: RISE. We will launch in Southern California, and for consumers outside the initial launch area, RISE will be available through our online channels;
- We will roll-out our CURVES, ARMOR and FLEX products into the Avanzar distribution network in Southern California and through our online channels;
- Coffee Boost will be formulated and tested in multiple flavor profiles popular among coffee drinkers including: vanilla, hazelnut, mocha, caramel and others;
- Our marketing plan is always evolving but will include direct retail sampling, online presence, television and radio advertisements, sponsorship and celebrity endorsement;
- Based on current discussions, negotiations, partnerships and further grass-roots development, we expect to introduce additional product lines under the Level 5 umbrella, outside of the functional shot category, to target different consumers and/or geographic markets;
- We will be expanding our distribution network, regionally and then nationally, as the demand for and the scope of our products and brands grow and evolve;
Minerco Resources, Inc., the parent company of Level 5, has successfully been and is currently renegotiating and restructuring existing liabilities to clean up its balance sheet. Liabilities that are not able to be renegotiated or restructured have been and will continue to be targeted for repayment from cash on hand.
We also tightened the focus/scope of Minerco to exclusively concentrate on Level 5. We divested of our controlling operational interest in the Sayab Wind and Iscan Hydro-Electric Projects in exchange for royalty interests. We are in negotiations to make a similar divestiture of our remaining clean energy project, Chiligatoro Hydro-Electric. These divestitures do and will allow us to focus all of our resources on the launch and expansion of Level 5.
The future of Minerco and Level 5 is very exciting and even more promising. With your continued support, we will relentlessly endeavor to turn innovation into convention, development into revenue, and our vision into reality. All of us on your Minerco - Level 5 team will work tirelessly to keep you informed, engaged, and proud to be a Minerco shareholder. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or me personally at email@example.com.
Thank you and best wishes.
John F. Powers, Jr.
President and CEO
Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934 that are based upon current expectations or beliefs, as well as a number of assumptions about future events. Although we believe that the expectations and assumptions upon which they are based are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations and assumptions will prove to have been correct. Some of these uncertainties include, without limitation, the company's ability to perform under existing contracts or to procure future contracts. The reader is cautioned not to put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, as these statements are subject to numerous factors and uncertainties, including without limitation, successful implementation of our business strategy and competition, any of which may cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the statements. We undertake no obligation and do not intend to update, revise or otherwise publicly release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of any unanticipated events. Although we believe that our expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will materialize. Many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from our forward-looking statements.
Minerco Resources, Inc.
John Powers, 603-732-6948
KEYWORDS: United States North America California New Hampshire
The article Minerco Resources, Inc. Releases a Letter to Shareholders originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.