Top 9 at 9: Lohan leaves rehab, Rihanna wins Topshop case and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Chrissy Teigen was spotted leaving the Bowery Hotel in NYC yesterday with fiancee John Legend. We're loving her laid-back combo of a long-sleeve tee, denim cut-offs, and flat sandals.
- You know when you see a pair of amazing, gorgeous sandals that you must have, but don't know if they're worth the price? We tell you whether to spend or save here.
Uniqlo has enlisted cool girl Chloe Sevigny, along with Lily Donaldson, for the retailer's latest campaign. Read more about it here.
- Amanda Seyfried stopped by the "Late Show With David Letterman" to promote her new film, "Lovelace". The star got matchy-matchy in pink Balmain resort.
- Summer sales are winding down, so make sure you catch all the good deals before they're gone. See our best bets here.
- Cheers to Rihanna! The singer just won a legal case against fast fashion chain Topshop. The retailer was selling a t-shirt with an image of Rihanna on it without her permission. Read more about it here.
- The weather is cooling off a little on the east coast, so try a pair of printed pants on for size. You can see our picks here.
- Shailene Woodley attended an LA screening of her new film, The Spectacular Now, and paired her Proenza Schouler outfit with a dreamcatcher necklace -- we love it!
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends.