Jennifer Lopez's Style Transformation
- David Cruz and Jennifer Lopez during "Money Train" Los Angeles premiere, Jennifer wearing a silk blush halter gown.
- Jennifer smoldered during the "Anaconda" Los Angeles premiere.
- Lopez attended the 70th Annual Academy Awards in a cap-sleeved gown with lace overlay.
- Jen looked like a princess in this ball gown for the Academy Awards.
- It will forever be famous: her plunging neckline sheer Versace gown for the Grammy Awards.
- JLo showed off some serious abs when she went casual in all white for the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Jennifer showed a little leg during the L.A. premiere of "The Wedding Planner".
- Lopez attended the 2001 MTV VMAs in animal print and over-the-knee boots.
- Jen channeled old Hollywood with her flowing waves and classic glam at the Oscars.
- For the 2004 VMAs, Jen wore a tight-fitted dress with choppy hemline. In all honesty, we think there's way too much going on with this outfit!
- At the 2005 NRJ Music Awards JLo wore a sheer belted dress with a subtle floral pattern and bold black boots.
- She looked stunning in this black halter gown, with her hair perfectly styled.
- Lopez wore this show-stopping gown to the 2006 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
- JLo attended the Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards in a short, strapless black satin dress.
- Jen was absolutely lovely in this draped pastel Marchesa gown with an embellished neckline at the 79th Annual Academy Awards.
- JLo chose a sleek white suit by Ralph Lauren for Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood 2007.
- JLo attended The Fashion Group International's 25th Annual Night of Stars in a blush one-shouldered ruched dress.
- She certainly loves plunging necklines! Jen wore this metallic Marchesa gown to the Golden Globes.
- Lopez wore this interesting ensemble to the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
- It's all about making a statement at the Grammy Awards, and JLo successfully did so in this Versace gown.
- This glittering gown that Lopez wore to the Oscars was a Giorgio Armani Prive... and also probably needed its own seat at the show!
- One of our favorite gowns she's worn to date, Jen wore this stunning Zuhair Murad to the "American Women: Fashioning a National Identity" Costume Institute Gala at the Met.
- JLo attended the Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2011 Men's and Women's show during Mercedes-Benz fashion week in 2010.
- The top was sheer and the sleeves were full of feathers! Jen's Marchesa was a fun choice for the Fox Searchlight 2011 Golden Globe Awards Party.
- Jen took the 2011 Grammys by storm in this super short sparkling dress -- and seriously, she rocked it.
- JLo arrived at the American Idol Finale in 2011 wearing a nude bodysuit with a hint of glitter.
- Jen made an appearance at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas, wearing bold pops of pink on her mini dress and sky-high Jimmy Choo heels.
- For the American Music Awards, Jen's stunning Zuhair Murad gown looked almost painted on: it fit so seamlessly.
- Lopez looked lovely at the Academy Awards in Zuhair Murad.
- Wearing Zuhair Murad again, Jen rocked this metallic mini to launch her new single "Goin' In" in May 2012.
- When you love a designer, it's temping to wear them constantly! JLo dons Zuhair Murad once again in another form-fitting lace dress for this year's Golden Globes. He knows her well!
- In a bold dress that shows off her toned legs, Lopez attended the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards in Anthony Vaccarello.
- JLo looked amazing in this slinky animal-print Michael Kors gown at this year's "Punk" themed Met Gala.
- Lopez rocked another Zuhair Murad gown for the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.
- Jen sparkled in head-to-toe blue sequins at the 4th Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala in New York.
Jennifer Lopez has left a lasting mark on multiple realms of Hollywood: in movies, in music, and in fashion. She turns 44 today, July 24th, and she has never looked better.
She started her career in film, but clearly has always been a talented singer as her first leading role was in the movie Selena (1997), in which she portrayed the famed Tejano singer. In 1998, she was the first Latina actress to earn over $1 million for a role, in the movie Out of Sight.
She's one of a very select few who have transitioned successfully from film to music, which she was able to do the following year with her debut album On the 6. Since, she has steadily been a prominent figure in both industries, and is both the most influential hispanic performer in the U.S. as well as the highest paid Latina actress.
Her style is consistent in one major way: she shows off her curves with every chance she gets! Very proud of her body (and um, who wouldn't be?!), she loves to show a little leg or wear slim-fitting, sheer or lacy gowns, and she always pulls them off perfectly. In recent years, she's a sucker for Zuhair Murad, and we totally approve.
Click through the gallery to see JLo's best style moments through the years.
Want to get the look yourself? Here's our favorite mascara for getting JLo-inspired eyelashes and shop the products yourself directly in this video!