Who Wore What This Weekend: Zoe Saldana, Jessica Chastain, and More
The annual Comic-Con in San Diego always brings out a host of stars, and this year was no exception.
- Revenge leading lady Emily VanCamp looked sleek and chic in an A.L.C. top, leather J.Brand pants, and white pointy-toe Christian Louboutin heels while promoting her new project, Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Jessica Chastain looked gorgeous and glam at the 2013 Giffoni Film Festival in a red lace Dolce & Gabbana strapless frock.
- At Comic-Con, Zoe Saldana went for a fierce blue Balmain jumpsuit.
- We love this leather-trimmed fit-and-flare frock Anna Paquin paired with Saint Laurent heels for Comic-Con.
- Teen Wolf star Crystal Reed gave her white frock a pop of color with neon heels.
- Ginnifer Goodwin rocked a demure white tunic dress by Derek Lam at Comic-Con.
- Holland Roden looked cute and sporty in a Raoul top and Stella & Jamie shorts on the press line at Comic-Con.
- Jennifer Lawrence rocked Proenza Schouler on the press line for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- Miranda Kerr sported a summery Erdem frock in Japan, while hosting an event for Samantha Thavasa, the handbag line she represents.
- Sandra Bullock continued her red carpet tour this month with a stop at Comic-Con, looking red hot in a Roland Mouret dress.
Zoe Saldana, Emily VanCamp, Sandra Bullock, and many more all made appearances on the press lines. Jennifer Lawrence paid a little homage to the event's theme, choosing a graphic zigzag print Proenza Schouler crop top, matched with an angular white skirt.
Meanwhile, Jessica Chastain stunned at the Giffoni Film Festival in Italy, and Miranda Kerr rocked a summery dress while hosting a Samantha Thavasa event in Japan.
For the rest of the weekend's best looks, click through the gallery!