The Trend Report: Matchy-Matchy
Since when is it considered fashionable to to wear a top and a pair of pants of the same print at the same time? Well, if you're paying attention to the runways and what the celebs are wearing -- the time is now!
- Dree Hemingway got kitschy at Coachella in a strawberry-printed crop top and skirt.
- Doutzen Kroes looked sporty chic in a Michael Kors cropped longsleeve top and pleated skirt.
- Sophia Bush looked elegant in a Giambattista Valli peplum top and pants duo.
- For Kanye West's Birthday party, Beyonce kept it simple and chic in a Topshop cropped shirt and pencil skirt combo.
- Chloe Spring/Summer 2013
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2013
- Kenzo Spring/Summer 2013
As of this summer, matchy-matchy is no longer considered old school. Celebs like Beyonce and Sophia Bush have both nailed the trend, among countless others.
Click through the gallery to see the celebs who've got the style down pat, and shop the matchy-matchy trend for yourself!