Who Wore What This Weekend: Salma Hayek, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and More
The stars were out this weekend for the premiere of RED 2, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, Holland Roden, and Helen Mirren all stunned on the red carpet.
- Michael Douglas' wife sizzled in a black lace Maria Lucia Hohan creation at the premiere of RED 2.
- The Teen Wolf actress' printed Naeem Khan went perfectly with her bold red lip.
- Salma Hayek looked gorgeous in a printed Christopher Kane frock during a Good Morning America appearance.
- Gwen looked cool and casual in neutral, breezy separates while hanging out with the fam in Los Angeles.
- Wow! We can only hope we look as good as Helen Mirren in this emerald green Elie Saab one day.
- Karolina went for a monochromatic look in cool shades of blue while strolling around NYC.
- Kim's sister proved her "cool mom" status while out and about with Penelope in a pair of caged gladiator sandals.
- Nicole looked positively statuesque in an Elie Saab couture dress and white slingback Christian Louboutins.
- Rita Ora rocked out at the Yahoo! Wireless Festival in London, wearing a fitted, printed top and old school Adidas sneaks.
Salma Hayek continued her press tour for Grown-Ups 2 with a spot on Good Morning America in a printed Christopher Kane frock that we're kind of obsessed with.
Nicole Kidman made an appearance in a gorgeous Elie Saab couture creation at a UN-sponsored dinner, while moms Gwen Stefani and Kim Kardashian were out and about in LA.
Want to see who wore what this weekend? Click through the gallery!