Fab or Flop: Amanda Bynes' New Wig, Anne Hathaway's Scary Pants, & More
- Olivia Palermo hits another style home run with her colorful and trendy outfit.
- Do cattle ranches have step-and-repeats? We don't think so, which means that Demi Lovato has some explaining to do for her questionable outfit.
- What's the sparkle in our eyes? Beyonce's blue bodysuit of course!
- Even though we aren't huge fans of JWoww's usual style, the reality star still managed to shock us with her revealing red carpet outfit!
- Summer means not having to dress up to look cute, and Selena Gomez's casual outfit is proof.
- We know Aly and AJ haven't been around much since their days as opening acts for Hannah Montana: Best of Both Worlds tour, but we also didn't know that they haven't been allowed to go shopping since then!
- Taking a cue from Miranda Kerr's lookbook, Paris Hilton stepped out in a cute summer dress.
- If any other celebrity were wearing this wig we could call foul, but after months of less than fab hair looks, Amanda Bynes has gotten it...kind of together in the hair department?
- We usually love Ariana Grande's fun and flirty style, but her floral print dress is overwhelming.
- Iggy Azalea pairs a tie-dye hair accessory with her black and white outfit to create the ultimate color combo.
- Is Anne Hathaway setting sail? Is she getting ready to float into the air? Did she mistake her curtains for pants in haste? We have a lot of questions.
- Queen of chic Rachel Zoe looks fab in flowing black while out shopping.
- You can't go wrong with a little black dress -- unless you pair it with an overly-modest cardigan on a warm summer day. Who dressed you today, Kris Jenner?
Celebs: we love to ooo and ahh over their style just as much as we love to loathe their fashion taste. One week they're looking completely fab, and the next week they're a total flop. Unless you're Olivia Palermo, who's been hitting it out of the park with spot-on style every week.
As for the likes of Anne Hathaway, who's blowing us away with her billowing pants, and Demi Lovato's haute ranch couture, not every celeb can look super-fabulous all the time.
We will give props to one celebrity in particular, Amanda Bynes, who's finally found a colorful new wig that works for her.
Click through the gallery and then weigh in on who you think was the Best Dressed of the Week and Worst Dressed of the Week below in our polls!