Sophia Bush's Best Looks
- Sophia was radiant in this light pink ERIN Tuxedo Dress, attending an ELLE party. She paired the look with Christain Louboutin heels.
- You can never go wrong with lovely lace, and Sophia paired this Katharine Kidd dress with Valentino heels.
- Bush was picture-perfect for fall at the 3rd Annual Autumn Party, wearing a paneled J.Mendel dress with pops of red on her nails, lips, and "Bow Bow" Christian Louboutin heels.
- Sophia paired a patterned silk top with this skirt by Karolyn Pho for a celebration hosted by Google and ELLE for leading women in Washington.
- Sophia attended Global Green USA's 10th annual pre-Oscar party in February, wearing an environmentally-conscious suit by H&M.
- Sophia attended Coachella festivities, visiting a kick-off event with H&M in a midriff-baring top and patterned high-waisted pants.
- She wore this Lela Rose gown to the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and Sophia's high bun and drop earrings were the perfect accent.
- Sophia made our best-dressed list (aka Look of the Week!) in this outfit, stunning at an event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
- Sophia looked comfortable and chic in this Smythe suit, attending the launch of Target's FEED Collaboration this June.
Sophia Bush may have risen to fame through One Tree Hill (Brooke Davis, the girl behind the red door!) -- but she's stayed in the spotlight as not only an actress, but spokesperson and activist.
Today, July 8th is her birthday, and in honor of Sophia turning 31, we've rounded up her most stylish moments of late. It's not hard to find her best looks: because she consistently manages to keep her looks simple and elegant, while knowing when to take a risk. And sometimes, when she decides to don an all-lace top and pants set, the risk majorly pays off.
Click through the gallery above to see our favorite looks Sophia has worn in the past year, and be sure to wish her a very happy birthday.
Photo Credit: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic