Top 9 at 9: RiRi in Paris, Kidman for Jimmy Choo and More
- Jennifer Lopez is apologizing after singing "Happy Birthday" to Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, president of Turkmenistan, described by Human Rights Watch as "one of the world's most repressive" regimes. Lopez acknowledged she would not have performed for the president had she known his previous actions.
- Miroslava Duma attends the Giambattista Valli show as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 wearing Stella McCartney spring 2013. Coincidentally, Rita Ora was seen wearing the same dress at Glastonbury.
If you've got the summer vacation itch, start planning what you'll be putting in your hair! Don't forget to protect your scalp and hair -- much like your skin.
- Recently engaged and pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt and fiance Brian Hallisay stepped out for a stroll yesterday. Hewitt looked stunning wearing a patterned maxi dress. Much like the other summer momma's to be, we can't wait to see how Hewitt embraces her baby bump in style.
- Sandra Bullock arrives at 'The Heat' Australian Premiere in a stunning Emilio Pucci embellished white tunic dress.
This summer, skip the corals and pastels and opt for a real pop of color: turquoise. This color reminds us all of the Caribbean waters in July.
Nicole Kidman is the new face of Jimmy Choo shoes and her newest ad is incredibly seductive! Kidman, shows off her gorgeous legs and a new short bob.
- Rihanna arrived at the 2013 Chanel Couture fashion show in head-to-toe Chanel. This feminine look is in contrast to some of her previous looks in Paris including a skimpy Alexander Wang ensemble she wore the night before.
Ever wonder how a Rockefeller celebrates July 4th? We found out!
We've got the top nine things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, and must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving and what stories you'll want to share with your friends.