The Walking Dead: 400 Days release dates (all of them!)
Telltale Games has confirmed (via IGN) the release dates of the upcomingadd-on The Walking Dead: 400 Days. Yes, the add-on which serves as a transitional episode between Season One and Season Two of The Walking Dead has multiple release dates depending on the platform and region.
Below are the specific release dates for The Walking Dead: 400 Days, which will retail for $4.99.
- Tuesday, June 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
The Walking Dead: 400 Days will not only take into account your choices in the add-on, but the decisions you made previously in Season Two. In the end, all of your decisions -- Season One and 400 Days combined -- will affect Season Two of The Walking Dead.