Lindsay Lohan's Most Stylish Looks
- Lindsay was bright in blue at the "Mean Girls" world premiere.
- Lindsay wore this demure lace dress to the MTV TRL Awards in 2005.
- A sleek Saint Laurent gown is all a girl needs to look great.
- Lindsay looked lovely in white at a Cartier event in Beverly Hills.
- Wearing Chanel Couture and Jimmy Choo heels, Lindsay was lovely on the 2005 MTV Movie Awards red carpet.
- Lohan visited the Late Show with David Letterman in a black Chanel dress with a sparkling neckline.
- Lindsay went for a sultry look at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, debuting a new dark hairstyle.
- It's New Year's Eve, and if you're not wearing sequins, you're not allowed! Lohan looked lovely in this short embellished dress while celebrating in Miami.
- Lohan wore this sleek silk gown to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
- The theme of the Met Gala was "AngloMania," and Lohan wore a strapless Marchesa gown to walk the grand stairs.
- Lindsay attends GQ's Man of the Year Awards again, this time in a glamorous white gown.
- Lohan chose a simple Alexander Wang dress for an Awards Season party in 2012.
From Chanel Couture to Marchesa, Lindsay Lohan has made some outfit choices through the years that were sheer perfection. We may have cringed a few times as she walked down the red carpet in low-rise jeans and a crop top, but there have been quite a few diamonds in the rough when it comes to her style.
The actress turned 27 on July 2, so we rounded up our favorite looks of the past decade, reminiscing about times when we only worried if she was or wasn't working on a "Mean Girls 2" with comedienne extraordinaire Tina Fey.
Click through the gallery to see our favorite looks.