Who Wore What This Weekend: The BET Awards, Glastonbury Style, and Paris Couture Week
As we suspected, Glastonbury drew a bohemian chic crowd this weekend, including Sienna Miller and Cara Delevingne.
- Uma Thurman sat front row at the Versace couture show in Paris, sporting a dress with lace-up shoulder detailing by the fashion house.
- Sienna Miller didn't disappoint in the bohemian chic department at Glastonbury this weekend, rocking a floppy hat and boots.
- Mariah Carey stunned on stage at the BET Awards, wearing a white gown with a netted overlay.
- Maria Sharapova arrived at the WTA 40 Love Celebration at Wimbledon on Sunday wearing a sheer top and red heels.
- Jordin Sparks rocked a Clover Canyon printed frock on the BET Awards red carpet.
- Janelle Monae looked sleek and sophisticated in a white Dolce & Gabbana suit and a seriously sparkling choker.
- Gabrielle Union wore a white and silver stunner on stage at the BET Awards.
- Emma Roberts looked ultra-chic in Versace at the Versace couture show in Paris.
- Ciara wowed on the red carpet at the BET Awards in a leather Saint Laurent bralette and pencil skirt combo.
- Cara Delevingne was her usual, funky/quirky eclectic self at Glastonbury, sporting a leather jacket and mirrored shades.
- Nicki Minaj's sleek black dress left little to the imagination at the BET Awards.
The BET Awards were also this weekend, and stars like Ciara, Gabrielle Union, Jordin Sparks, and Mariah Carey stunned both on stage and on the red carpet. While Ciara got scandalous in a leather bralette and pencil skirt combo, Jordin Sparks rocked a printed Clover Canyon frock.
Also this weekend (and continuing this week) is Paris Couture Week. We spotted Emma Roberts front row at Versace, looking sleek and sophisticated in an all-white design from the Italian fashion house.
For the rest of this weekend's best looks, click through the gallery!