The Rolling Stones Will Perform at Glastonbury
- Suited up, the band members pose sans smiles.
- The classic rocker group poses outside in their complementary professional wear, leaning on each other not only in front of the camera, but for matching style.
- Wearing brighter colors than usual, the band rides atop a vintage car.
- Wearing a strange white frock at a concert, Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger reads from "Adonais" at an outdoor performance.
- With tight pants and wild hair, the Rolling Stones are fashioned in their class mix of laid back professional style.
- Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger flaunts shiny leather pants and his dependable suit jacket. A beret finishes off the look.
- The Rolling Stones are on the set of their music video for 'Respectable,' and Mick Jagger wears a t-shirt featuring the band's very own iconic graphic.
- In red, yellow, and blue, Mick Jagger rocks out on stage in tight pants and a vest, while his bandmates opt for jeans and tank tops.
- The Rolling Stones rock shades and a casual cool look: loose button-up shirts with the top unbuttoned and jackets.
- The Rolling Stones perform in London and although the band is considerably older than they were in the '60s and '70s, they haven't changed their style, wearing form-fitting professional suits with a young and casual twist.
Good new for Rolling Stones fans that can't travel to the U.K. for Glastonbury this weekend: BBC will be broadcasting an hour of the band's performance on television for all to see!
The Rolling Stones are making their Glastonbury debut, headlining on July 27th, 2013, and we can't wait (slash really wish we could be there!) to see what songs they'll perform. Perhaps a little Satisfaction or Ruby Tuesday?
An English rock band formed in London in 1962, they became known as symbols of and leaders of the rebellious youth. They were one of the wildly successful British bands that brought on the "British Invasion" with their popularity in the U.S. in the 1960s. Originally a group of five, they now consist of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood.
They've never been shy with their fashion on stage and on the red carpet -- making it cool for men to wear bright colors, patterns and even sparkles. But what can't Mick Jagger pull off? Even Adam Levine wants to dance like him.
Click through the gallery above to take a look back at their style over the years!