Fab or Flop: Kate Upton's Sheer Top, Miley Cyrus' Sexy Sky High Heels, and More Hot Summer Style
- Although Anne Hathaway is questionably using an umbrella to shield herself from the sun, the stunning actress rocks statement shades in the best possible way.
- Now that it's officially summer, Kate Upton is rocking one of the biggest and sexiest of this season's trends. Joined by Cameron Diaz, the supermodel wears a patterned sheer top, looking effortlessly cool with white sneaks.
- New York City is boiling with high heat and humidity, but Leonardo DiCaprio's Vans, socks, and a beret are not the style solution.
- Peplum, purple, and floral? Carly Rae Jepsen won't be getting any boys to call her back in this distracting dress.
- Style icon Heidi Klum knows that it's possible to still be fashionable while grocery shopping! A large statement purse with a pop of color is the best way to make a neutral summer outfit stand out from the crowd.
- One of the best things about summer is laying on the beach or by the pool to get a tan, but visible tan lines are a big style no-no. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kyle Richards should realize her style faux pas, especially since the rest of her look is so sleek.
- With a bright red lip and a leather-sleeved denim jacket on top of dark blue jeans, Kendall Jenner rocks a fresh smile for the photogs.
- Who's posher than Posh? Her hubby, of course. Beckham meets his adoring fans in China with stubble and a handsome suit.
- Madonna may be the Queen of Pop, but that doesn't make her the Queen of Fashion. She would get away with her "blending in" look if it weren't so far from the truth. The singer is rocking a "VOGUE" baseball cap that blows her cover.
- Rapper Iggy Azalea wears a sexy slitted dress on the red carpet, flattering her figure, while highlighting her bold red lip and cat eye.
- Although we're not huge fans of Miley Cyrus' fluffy short shorts, her sky high heels are an unexpected and sexy look.
- Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner knows a good color when she sees it, wearing a solid bright pink dress that makes her glow on the "Today Show."
The summer heat's here and that means this season's trendy looks are being rocked to the nth degree by our favorite celebs. Up-and-coming rapper Iggy Azalea knows how to flash skin on the red carpet, while David Beckham makes us swoon with his dreamy smile, classic stubble, and smart suit.
In New York City, Miley Cyrus was spotted in fluffy shorts and super tall heels, while Heidi Klum went grocery shopping in style. We've rounded up all of this week's hottest (and not so hot) looks to show you what trends are totally fab and what styles are total flops.
For everyone from Cameron Diaz to Kendall Jenner, click through our gallery for the best and worst of this week's celeb fashion!