Mani Monday: Match Your Summer Outfit to Your Nail Polish
This shade of red is perfect for a nautical look.
- This Forever 21 Striped Peplum Top is both classic nautical and super trendy.
- Summer whites are one of our favorite trends, and every girl needs a pair of white jeans, like these from American Eagle.
- Tie it all in with this bright red Frayed Open Knit Scarf from Forever 21.
- The Talliaa Sandal from Steve Madden is a perfect navy match for your top.
A brand new shade for summer, this blue is made that much better by its subtle shimmer.
- This baby blue L*Space Knotted Fringe bikini is so fun. A perfect match for your blue nails.
- Throw on a pretty white coverup like this one from Vix (as seen on Selena Gomez) and you're good to go for the day.
- These pretty beaded sandals from Steve Madden are neutral so they'll go with any outfit -- and from a party to the beach.
More of a vibrant than a soft pink, Boom Boom Room means business. (Party business.)
- First things first, a fun and casual top like this Brandy Melville Carolina Pineapple Top.
- Cut-off jean shorts (American Eagle) are a constant summer staple.
- Finally, if you have pink nails, why not have a pair of sunglasses with a pop of pink, too? Try these Steve Madden Aviators.
- Ballet Slippers is the perfect go-to neutral sheer pink, just ask the Queen of England.
- Neutral nails go with any outfit, but we're loving mint this summer, especially Nasty Gal's Talia Dress.
- This gold necklace from Brandy Melville, the Pink Bullet Stone Necklace is a lovely way to match your nails but make a statement at the same time.
- We love Lulu's jewelry, and this bold Layered Gold Ring is sure to catch someone's eye.
- Top it off with a perfect pair of wedges: the Steve Madden Xternal Wedge in Bone.
This summer, dress accordingly. To your nails, that is!
You've planned outfits and later picked nail polish to go with it, but have you ever planned an outfit around a color of polish? We took some of our favorite shades of Essie and created the perfect Summer outfit to go with them.
From a beachy ensemble for Rock the Boat(the perfect light blue) to the vibrant music-festival style to go along with Boom Boom Room (an intensely bright and SO fun pink), click through the gallery above to get some outfit inspiration, inspired by your nails!