Style at Any Age: Summer Casual for Your 20s, 30s and Beyond
- There's no better time to rock this trend than your 20s, when you're feeling adventurous and more inclined to spend your casual time at places like music festivals.
- From animal prints to florals and lace, embrace the variety of patterns by wearing them on your shoes, tops, or dresses while out and about on the town.
- Go for a casual yet chic separates look during your low-key summer days. Grabbing a scarf and wedges dresses up an otherwise simple look.
- Neon is huge this season! Incorporate it in subtle ways by pulling in a stripe or a bright bag.
- Embrace the color of the season: vibrant blues.
- Summer is the time when white abounds, keeping it cool and classic at the same time.
Dressing with style and incorporating trends is easy to do -- from your twenties all the way through seventies and beyond. For the summertime, pick and choose how to incorporate trends like patterns, bright colors and crisp whites into your every day style.
We drew inspiration from celebrities at all ages for their casual summer style, so whether you're attending a music festival, attending a family picnic or simply running errands, we've got the look for you.
Click through the gallery to see our tips for dressing to incorporate trends at any age.
Photo Credit: WENN.com